Thursday 8 July 2021

Matariki DLO

                                                                          Matariki DLO


Hi bloggers, over the week we have been working on a Matariki DLO. We had to choose a focusing question then find facts about it. Mine was "What is Matariki". One of my facts was how to find the Matariki 

We had to watch a video to find out how to find it. I had to write some information about the seven stars because that was one of my main focus. 

I chose to do my DLO on a google drawing. I also decided to add a background.

When I added a few facts I had to to write about the stars. We had to make a title and some correct facts to make sens Scroll down to check my DLO.














2 comments:

  1. Good work for researching Naweed. You have lots of information about Matariki. Would be great to see more blogs especially about the Olympic Games or even what you are up to at home during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meitaki Naweed, you have presented some interesting facts about Matariki in your DLO. Did you know that in Japan this same constellation is called Subaru? Hope you and your whanau are safe in your bubble. Nga mihi Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.