Friday 3 July 2020


                                                                         Cross country

On Thursday we had cross country there was six activity's. First it was a play then tennis after tennis we played hand ball then we did a blind fold game. After that we watched the race. Then we did the big race it was around the field through the bush around the pool to the finish line we did that 2 times. Each one of the activity was so fun. But the race was so hard.I was so hot i came 11th place that's good for me. It is the last day of  term two so there is no school tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Naweed. Well done on coming 11th. It sounds like you did your best. Keep blogging in the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Mya from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explained the activities you did on the day.
    I learnt that you came 11th place , Good job!
    Maybe you could add some more information about cross country.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Mya

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.