Friday 16 April 2021

Under the wires

 Under the wires


I cant feel my legs!!!! On  a suspicious Wednesday, Te Waka Ako had to spend the whole day under wires. At first I felt so scared. We were not allowed to poke our heads up over the wires only crawling cause if a teacher can see you cheating you will be shot. We have ten points if you lose them all you have to be a servant.

The first thing we did was a basic facts test but the twist was there was loud gun fire to distract us. Then we did some more Anzac math.  The second thing we did was to write a letter to our family and an acrostic poem. After morning tea we had to go swimming after swimming I was soaked. 

Back at class we had to draw what the teacher said for e.g if she says we had to land at Gallipoli then we had to draw us landing at Gallipoli. Then it was lunch time play and eating, my head was up so I got shot. Then it was are last task we had to wear a blind fold and unravel the wires then we can stand up and go home.                                                  At the end it made me feel like an ANZAC soldier.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.