Friday 28 May 2021

Orienteering Practice and Mapping!!!

 Orienteering Practice and Mapping!

Hi bloggers today I will be telling you about orienteering practice  if you don't know what orienteering is it's running but with using your brain. So on Wednesday the orienteering people did some mapping. We had a map and paper listed from A.1 to T.20. We had to look at our map and find A.1 and clip it on to our paper which was really easy but B.2 was going to be hard.

B.2 was at the senior sand pit, the next 5 were on the field. The sixth one was near the giant tree but the next one I was struggling on. Two minutes later finally I found it. The last few where near the pool and the parking lot. I.9 was next to the car and the rest were at the bush and near the pool. I clipped most of it but found up to Q.18 because the bell sadly rang I only needed 3 more.

I loved orienteering practice I'm so excited for zones!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.